Friday, June 8, 2007

Shilpa Shetty Celebrates her Birthday in UK

CNN-IBN
The India International Film Academy Awards gala begins on Thursday but the stars have started reaching UK already. And the first of the lot is Shilpa Shetty, a star for whom UK is second home now. CNN-IBN Entertainment Editor Rajeev Masand caught up with her.

Rajeev Masand: Your birthday is on Friday and you are going to celebrate it with your fans and your colleagues.

Shlipa Shetty: Yes, that is interesting though, I am not thrilled about the fact that everybody is going to know how old I am (laughs). I am not someone who likes to celebrate my birthday. I just let it slip by every year.

Rajeev Masand: All your friends from Bollywood are going to be at this party. Is Jade Goody invited?

Shlipa Shetty: No, because she is not from Bollywood (bursts out laughing).


Watch the Full Interview Video

0 comments:

Play Online Games

Recent Posts