Thursday, August 23, 2007

Payal Rohatgi Being Taught Yoga by Male Teacher : Amazing Stuff

It seems someone is teaching yoga to Payal Rohatgi [Wallpapers] and no doubt its a male teacher...U must be wondering how can I be so sure about it...Well let me describe you this with the help of pics.

Here Payal Rohatgi is ready for the yoga. I have never seen anyone before doing yoga in blouse and mini skirt. This dress code can only be suggested by some male teacher to female student. I don't need to explain it why !!

payal13.jpg

Now here teacher has said Payal Rohatgi to fold her legs a bit. Payal is smiling on this as if she knows the intentions of the teacher but still she folds it but very carefully hiding her censored portions.

payal2.jpg

But the teacher is very clever and asks her to fold legs a bit more...By this time I think u know why !! Now Payal is clear about teachers intentions and she is also enjoying showing her assets. She has folded her legs more letting the things to be visible to the Teacher.

payal8.jpg

Yoga Classes Ends here...And another class starts which I can't describe here.

0 comments:

Play Online Games

Recent Posts