Saturday, May 3, 2008

Lalit Modi Looking at Preity Zinta's Back and More of Preity from IPL

Well, i got the pic below while surfing masalaboard forum. Lalit Modi seems to have a good time oogling at posterior of Preity Zinta....Hey, this is not my imagination...I m just posting what I found in the forum...LOL



Let me share some more rumors...

After losing first two matches Preity offered Yuvraj a hug after every win..And see, they haven't lost any after that.




And one more..though not a matter of fun but...We all know the crying incident of Sreesanth but see wat few have made the interpretation...They say Sreesanth was crying as she hugged Brett Lee and refused to hug Sreesanth...See the clip



Hey, I got another...this one is after thier victory over Kolkata Knight Riders and Pathan did really well for their team. I won't say anything else...

Well, thats all over from my side...but would really like to see your comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Lalit Modi, NOT Narendra Modi

Anonymous said...

Its LALIT MODI, not Narendra Modi ... U ass

pratik said...

ya, i m sorry...i have corrected it now..

Play Online Games

Recent Posts